I am looking for a Device Build Engineer on a contract basis for 6 months, this role will require travel to multiple sites around Gloucester so a driving license is essential.
The day rate is between £100 - £120 a day and will fall inside IR35.
- Building laptop and desktop equipment using SCCM task sequences.
- Fault finding and highlighting equipment build discrepancies
- Assist with other devices builds, following clear documented steps, where required.
- Install ICT client equipment at organisational sites
- Decommissioning ICT client equipment
- Client application deployment as part of build process when required.
- Driving license
- Previous experience building desktop or laptop devices
- Willing to gain/ or holds relevant clearance
- Customer service experience
If you are interested in this positon then either apply online or email your CV to
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'