Title: Development, Web And Support Officer
Development, Web And Support Officer required around Llanelli
Salary upto £30,000
Location: around Llanelli
The Role of Development, Web And Support Officer
To develop in-house software, web site developments together with systems development and SQL server. To also provide I.T support for customers.
Development, Web and Support Officer who can manage I.T projects, develop our on-line presence and provide appropriate I.T support to join the small team. The Development, Web and Support Officer will be working to develop comprehensive in-house systems, work with SQL server and SQL coding, develop web sites and provide I.T customer support. This includes PC, software, applications, hardware and Apps. This role requires a proactive person and involves research, planning and implementation of I.T projects. You must have excellent communication skills.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Development, Web And Support Officer application?
- Knowledge/understanding of a scripting language
- MSSQL and SQL Server skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the requirements of a helpdesk and PC / Mobile Device Support role
- Base knowledge and understanding of networks and server environments
- Willingness to work with, diagnose problems with and install various software packages
- Project Management with Prince 2 or equivalent experience.
- Windows, DOS and other scripting languages
- SEO and on-line social media skills
- Understanding of Windows Server Environments
- Understanding of Office 365
- Understanding and set-up of Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Qualified to ITIL foundation or at least working knowledge of ITIL required
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Development, Web And Support Officer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Development, Web And Support Officer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Development, Web And Support Officer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Development, Web And Support Officer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Development, Web And Support Officer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'