Job Title - Development Underwriter
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + competitive package offering
Location - Birmingham
Industry - Insurance (Insurance, Underwriting, Development, Professional Indemnity)
A highly regarded name in the market is seeking a Development Underwriter to join their successful underwriting team in the Midlands.
This role will be responsible for finding, developing and growing opportunities within the region whilst ensuring profitable growth of the PI book.
- Working with a team of underwriters to ensure profitable growth in the region
- Keep up to date with the PI market
- Generate pipeline with your panel of brokers
- Underwrite larger, more complex cases within the team
- Grow and develop lasting relationships with brokers and third parties within the region
- Bring on new business in line with targets
- Experienced Professional Indemnity Underwriter/Financial Lines
- Good understanding of the PI market
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Qualification or working towards
- Experience in writing larger, more complex PI risks
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on or email us at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'