An opportunity to work for an exciting, ambitious and well-respected challenger bank. An amazing chance for a Development Underwriter to play a key role in ensuring the banks growth with effective risk management, underwriting applications and ensuring the smoothest drawdown.
This leading Challenger Bank have a strong reputation within the residential and commercial lending space, along with ambitious growth plans for the years ahead and a strong lending appetite. This client has created and introduced an innovate product range which is compliant with Sharia Law and ethical with their values and beliefs.
The successful Development Underwriter will be responsible for
- Assessing and providing credit decisions on live cases
- Reviewing lending policies
- Working closely with the managing directors to ensure business improvement
- Help maintain and encourage intermediary relationships
- Management and support of case managers
The successful Development Underwriter will have:
- Experience working within a specialist lender or bank within the lending/development/bridging department
- Strong mandate holder / previous management experience
- Experience of manual underwriting
- Previous experience of working as a mortgage underwriter, residential or commercial
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
In return for your efforts, the Development Underwriter will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to plus numerous other attractive benefits.
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the Development Underwriter role and we will provide you with more information. For more information on this role / other similar Financial roles please contact Daniel at (0161) (713) (0159)
- mortgage underwriter
- development underwriter
- btl underwriter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job