Our north London based client is looking for a Development Travel Plan Co-ordinator to manage the Council's approach to Development Travel Planning including the assessment of Travel Plans at all stages of Travel Plan development, implementation, monitoring and review.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Oversee the assessment of, co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of Travel Plans for businesses, residents and other organisations, including the monitoring of DTP development and regular monitoring
* Lead on developer negotiations through the development control process to secure outcome based travel plans, which reduce the need for additional car borne trips and establish more sustainable travel patterns
* Assist with the assessment of planning applications and the discharge of conditions and obligations
* Manage budget preparation and the monitoring of relevant set budgets to ensure Best Value
* Regularly review the Council's Development Travel Plan Strategy ensuring the strategy is effectively linked with other appropriate policy areas such as education and health
* Manage, monitor and report on relevant performance indicators
* To be responsible for the preparation of Development Travel Plan related marketing communications and related material, including drafting press and publicity material
* Produce management and Committee reports, technical documents and statistics in relation to Development Travel Plans
* Development, promotion and co-ordinating the delivery of initiatives, aimed at reducing the number of car-based trips in the borough.
The ideal candidate would have experience including:
* Thorough experience in travel planning or relevant experience
* Degree in relevant discipline, or relevant experience; Travel Planning, Transport Planner
* Good knowledge of current legislation
* Demonstrate the ability to programme, supervise and monitor a number of projects simultaneously
* Demonstrate the ability plan, prioritise and monitor workloads to meet deadlines
* Experience of Budget Management
If this role sounds like it would be a perfect match for you, then please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job