As a Development Team Lead you will be asked to develop yourself and the team by providing day-to-day leadership, helping the team to manage their work according to Agile principles. Provide technical leadership to ensure that innovative and fit for purpose solutions are selected and working with other Development Team Leads and Technical Consultants to help set companies technical directions.
- Being involved in the full software development lifecycle - from brainstorming to development to dev-ops.
- Creating a great user experience by writing well-designed and efficient code
- Delivering high quality and robust solutions by performing functional and non-functional unit and component testing
- Understanding business requirements to assess operational feasibility and determine acceptance criteria.
- Writing and maintaining great documentation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Experience in leading or coaching teams of developers.
- Experience developing and supporting Ruby / Ruby on Rails applications.
- Deep and broad technical skills in delivering high-transactional online systems.
- An excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and emerging Web Standards.
- Exposure to fundamental web technologies such as Ajax, HTTP, Proxy Caching, REST and XML/JSON exchange formats.
- Experience with git/GitHub or other similar source control solutions.
This is a brialliant Development Team Lead opportunity, if of interest please apply for immeidate consideration.
- Software Development
- Team Leadership
- Web Technologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job