Development Team Lead - (C# .Net HTML CSS SQL MVC)
£60,000 + Exceptional Benefits
My Client is a looking to secure the services of a Software Development Team Lead based in Lancashire. The successful candidate will develop, document and review code that creates and maintains the bespoke business systems, both internally and externally, in a role that encompasses hands-on development and team management. You will ensure that the business is at the forefront of technologies where applicable, demonstrating these by documenting and delivering strategies that align to the business goals.
You will be…
- Responsible for the recruitment, management and development of a team of Developers, ranging from Senior to Graduate Developers.
- Work closely with the Operations Development Manager to manage resources and provide updates to the Management Board in relation to the development roadmap.
- Contribute to the definition and documentation of departmental and system strategies and progression of any allocated objectives.
- Understand and contribute to, as well as direct the technical solutions, from design to code level.
- Organise and facilitate regular Technical Forums to enable knowledge sharing and idea sharing for the future direction of the development architecture.
- Present ideas for system improvements and challenge existing technologies and methodologies where appropriate as well as identify any potential cost or time saving.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand and analyse user requirements and identify any potential issues, impacts, risks etc. and produce technical specifications where appropriate.
- Liaise with other Key Stakeholders in the business to ensure that there is a good synergy and relationship between the business and the development team.
- Investigate and guide the investigation into new technologies, providing feedback to the
- Management Board of the impact of adopting these if applicable.
- Manage and produce technical software documentation where required.
- Understand the CBS database infrastructure, writing efficient and well-designed SQL
You will have…
- Experienced in people management and development
- Project management experience
- Effective team player and collaborator
- Credible and professional approach to work and building relationships
- C# & Web services (Web/Rest API's)
- TFS & Git/GitFlow
- .NET Framework 4.0 and above, MVC, WPF, SQL
- ORM (e.g. Entity Framework/Nhibernate)
- Angular(1.x) & Bootstrap
- Sass and Task Runners (Gulp,WebPack)
- Test Driven Development
- Hands-on coding experience of the above technologies.
Sanderson is an equal opportunities employer and will act as such.