Here at reed.co.uk we are on a mission to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job, and it’s pretty important that our 11 million jobseekers are able to find their dream jobs.
We're currently looking for a high class Development Team Lead,working primarily within our Courses channel, who will demonstrate a passion for new technologies. We want a strong leader with super technical knowledge of search technologies, and this role will allow you to focus on ElasticSearch, AWS, ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server. You will also have the opportunity to work with Docker and python as we increasingly move towards containers and microservices.
Equally importantly, you are already an excellent communicator with the ability to lead and inspire your team and to manage external stakeholders.
- You are a strong technical leader
- You are motivated by and have a strong passion for innovation in technology
- You are hungry to learning and self-improve
- You are an innovator and a problem solver
- You are a great communicator
- You have an Agile approach to software delivery
What you’ll need
- Expert knowledge of Elasticsearch or Lucene
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience with AWS, Redis, Docker
- Experience with C#6, .NET Core, IoCs, MVC 5.1, Web Api 2, SOLID principles
- Experience in a leadership or mentoring roles
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you’ll do
- Lead the creation of reed.co.uk’s core search services and strategy
- Improve and maintain our existing search
- Work alongside our data science, architect and product teams
- Line manage a talented team of developers
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Flexible working
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Hack Days and Personal Development Time
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.You’ll probably not enjoy it here if you don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.
- Web Applications
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job