Development Team Lead (Agile / Scrum / Sprint / C# / ASP.NET / DevOps / TFS)
Time for a bridge over troubled water?
You have been a .NET Developer for a while now…. Coding…. Day in day out.
Don’t get me wrong, you still like coding and are damn good at it but you cannot help but feel that you are ready to offer more at a higher level.
You want to get more involved on the design side, you’re skilled at systems analysis and you are someone who wants to be involved in process management (DevOps)
I am sure that you like the company you work at but maybe you are feeling that the opportunities to move into a leadership role are limited?
Or you could already be a Scrum lead / Scrum Master who is looking for a more varied role.
The role is working for a specialist in Offshore Renewable Energy and they have created this new role that is crucial to them moving forward.
The first quarter of 2018 has 11 very different projects already on the roadmap ranging from Swipe Card Units utilising RFID & Satellite Communication Technology, Windfarm Management & Workflow Projects to the integration of GIS Services into their systems which helps to monitor the real-time movements of the ships and vessels.
These are projects that matter.
Not just to the environment but also in terms of keeping people safe offshore in sometimes life-threatening situations.
YOU - EXPERIENCE AND FUTURE ROLE
- Your background is .NET Web Development and you will have either worked in an Agile Environment or been directing Scrum.
- I would say that the role is a real mix of Leadership, Scrum Master, Product / Project Manager and Systems Analysis so you will have plenty to do and a lot of variation.
- You don’t need to be a certified Scrum Master for this role.
- You will be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle and build process.
- You will create technical specifications from existing functional specification documents
- You’ll manage the smooth operation of the product sprint cycles and create development tasks into TFS 2018 for the developers to work on.
- 4% Matched Pension
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays (Option to buy additional annual leave)
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Paid Overtime sometimes available
- Cycle to Work / Childcare Schemes
- Travel Discounts
- Up to 3k Relocation Package
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either call Simon Monaghan on 07801_767_886 or apply and we can have an informal chat.
Don’t worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
Agile, Scrum, Sprint, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, DevOps, TFS, VSTS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, LINQ