Our client is a highly respected firm with offices throughout Lancashire and Cumbria, they are seeking an experienced and RICS qualified Development Surveyor based at any of their offices.
Our client has a large portfolio of clients they are working with and as a result they are seeking an Surveyor to help the team keep up with business levels and also source new business. The ideal candidate will be someone with at least 2 years industry experience who enjoys their job and enjoys making a difference.
The role will involve:
- Sourcing land for residential land developments as well as commercial sites and brownfield sites
- Working on valuations, site disposals, acquisitions, appraisal, and report writing on behalf of developers, landowners, corporate and institutional clients.
- Providing clients with advice on co-operation agreements, option agreements, conditional contracts and general planning advice
- Undertaking the marketing and sale of development sites
The successful candidate will have:
- RICS qualified or working toward this qualification
- Experience working as a Land Development Surveyor or similar
- Articulate and well presented
- Ability to offer fantastic customer service
- Good team player
In return our client can offer a basic salary ranging from £30,000- £40,000 DOE including a potential car allowance and bonus structure.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Land Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job