Development & Support Programmer
Are you an experienced database developer with proficiency in SQL (Oracle or SQL Server environment)? Are you looking to grow your career with a leading company within the marketing technology sector? We need you to provide expertise that support our development of marketing data solutions for a wide variety of clients with ever evolving needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the full and continued availability of client facing systems
- Ensuring that all relevant database solutions are kept fully up to date within service agreements
- Management and trouble shooting of data supply issues
- Providing technical support and problem-solving expertise to various clients
- Significant input towards the development of bespoke database solutions based upon client requirements and including design, coding, testing and release control of software enhancement requests
We are looking for a candidate with university level education and significant data architecture/database development experience. This should include the loading of disparate data sets from varying sources (strong ETL skills) and high level SQL development skills. A focus on development and analysis within the marketing sector will be highly valued, particularly customer profiling experience.
This is a social role and we do expect great communications skills and a positive approach to collaboration and client service. As standard MS Office skills will be expected and attention to detail regarding documentation control is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a market leader who provide support, training and a real opportunity to drive your career onwards.