Global, industry leading engineering company
£32,000 + Benefits
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company based in the Clevedon area who are looking to recruit a Development Scientist to join their growing team. The purpose of this role will be to develop and test the next generation products. Some key duties will include:
- Characterise and predict the performance of existing and new systems
- Design experiments, assemble test equipment in the lab, perform testing, analyse results, draw conclusions, write reports, and plan further activities
- Collaborate in creating concepts, development, and construction of new designs, and improvements to existing systems.
- Collaborate in analysing problems or failures and finding solutions
To be considered for this role my client is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Practical, hands-on research experience
- Design and planning of experiments
- Degree in Physical Science or Engineering
- Assembling equipment
- Analysis of result
- Communicating technical and scientific information, both written and verbally
- Teamwork and interaction with scientists and engineers
- Any knowledge of combustion, plasma, catalysis, and/or aqueous chemistry along with Infra-red Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, or similar analytical techniques would be beneficial but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.