Science Solutions - Development Scientist - Inhalation Development - Cheshire - up to & including £25k
Expanding organisation and relatively new Head of this development area are looking to find a new Development Scientist, ideally with 2-3 years of experience working in a respiratory/inhalation development role.
This is a manager with a vastly impressive backgroiund in this sub-sector of Pharmaceuticals
The company is known for promoting from within
Excellent experience to be gained within a fast-paced commercial project environment.
- Engage in project planning and resource planning, and costing of project activities
- Ensure full and free communication of project tasks and timelines
- Design and complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments using DFM and QBD
- Escalate and resolve project, manufacturing, and analytical issues in a timely manner
- Prepare and review of GMP related documentation (Protocols, reports, standard operating procedures, specifications)
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- Respiratory development
- Nasal Spray