Thriving global manufacturing company is seeking a development scientist for their Clevedon site.
- £32,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holiday
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Ample parking and subsidised canteen on site
About the role
Developing and testing gas abatement systems, which utilise combustion, plasma, catalysis, aqueous chemistry and other technologies to minimise the release of toxic, corrosive, smog-forming, global warming, and other harmful substances to the environment.
As part of the core technology team, you would be expected to use Infra-red Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, Gas Chromatography, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and other techniques to characterise and predict the performance of existing systems and to develop new designs.
The right candidate
- Qualified to degree level in Physical Science or Engineering
- Previous experience in the design and planning of experiments
- Confident in the assembly of equipment
- Skilled in communicating technical and scientific information, both written and verbally
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on and ask for Bethan
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job