MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a Development Project Manager for a permanent contract with a housing association based in Bucks. Salary £43,260 per annum.
Working with the Head of Development, the Project Manager will lead on the delivery of our housing development programme ensuring that from the initial planning stage right through to the delivery of high quality housing, every project delivers value for money. You'll also be developing briefs for projects, running financial viability appraisals, negotiating legal agreements, procuring consultants and contractors, effectively managing risk and leading the delivery of mixed tenure housing development projects.
* Brief and manage the project team including consultants, architects, valuer's contractors/ developers, reviewing and challenging their performance where appropriate
* Effectively manage project risk
* Monitor and achieve scheme completions and post practical completion targets and report on progress
* Inspire and motivate tenants to maximise their input into the design of new homes and assist them to shape their neighbourhoods
* Make sure new homes are built to the highest quality and contribute to the development of sustainable communities
* Lead resident, leaseholder and other high-profile stakeholder consultation
* Process monthly valuations issued by the Employers Agent, reconcile final accounts and record costs as per Homes England requirements, deal with contractual disputes, work closely with the Employers Agent regarding extensions of time, variations and keep accurate records
* Manage project budgets and produce accurate monthly project cash flow forecasts
* Undertake financial viability appraisals
* Manage the progress of works making sure we comply with all relevant legal requirements and expected standards
* Managing housing development projects ensuring schemes meet all internal procedures, statutory requirements and funding conditions
* Producing detailed financial, risk and option appraisals of schemes
* Analysing and negotiating complex legal agreements
* Writing and presenting reports to the Development Committee, Board and other groups for approval
* Leading the process to procure contractors in-line with organisational procurement processes to ensure best value
* Commissioning and managing construction related building professionals including consultants and contractors in accordance with corporate policy and best practice guidelines
Qualifications / Experience
* Have a qualification in a relevant discipline - Project Management, Surveying, Construction Management or Planning - or equivalent by experience
* Solid experience of delivering mixed tenure housing developments with cost time and quality parameters
The benefits and more details will be given on application. Please apply before 16th September 2018.
- Project Management
- Building Regulations
- Project Manager
- Structural Engineer
- National Housing Building Control
- Commission Survey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'