Development Ops Engineer
My Client is looking to create a DevOps team who will have the role of managing the release and monitoring of projects. The successful candidate needs to have a keen interest in the operational side of the development life cycle.
My clients platform includes the use of Jenkins and Octopus and the successful candidate must have experience in the advanced industry standard setup of these in a Windows environment. The candidate must have experience in utilising Python and Selenium automated test scripts into Jenkins.
My client require a high level of experience in the monitoring, setup and defect investigations in Windows IIS server environments and ideally some experience in Linux.
Any experience in the deployment of non-standard implementations of Word Press and MySQL in Windows environments would also be hugely beneficial.
* Setup and improvement of CI/CD platform using Jenkins and Octopus
* Site reliability and performance (Monitoring, alerts, detailed error/outage
* Liaising with IT operations including; server setup, backups, data storage, DNS,
infrastructure and firewalls
* Application Security including; documentation, websites, attack prevention and
* Managing SSL certificates and strategy
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required
* High level of experience in Jenkins and Octopus
* Web service setup (Restful and SOAP)
* Software Design Patterns
* Database management, design and performance (MSSQL)
* Internet Information Services
* Windows Server environments
* Good knowledge of SSL/TLS
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
* Interests in another programming languages
* Interests or knowledge of a messaging technology e.g. RabbitMQ
* Knowledge in Linux
* Setup of WordPress and MySQL
* Continuous Integration tools.
* Windows Server Configuration.
Do not miss out. Apply now.
- DevOps Engineer/ Development Ops Engineer/ Kent/ Jenkins/ Octopus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'