As Development Manager you will deliver the New Homes Strategy across the Yorkshire region providing homes for a wide range of customers across all tenures. You will assist in acquiring and developing large-scale strategic sites for residential development for a variety of tenures, ensure sound financial planning and forecasting controls are adhered to.
My client is a charitable housing association that owns and manages around 20,000 homes - and is developing thousands more - across Yorkshire.
The Development Manager will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a well-managed development programme and develop, maintain and build on relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be required to manage, motivate, support and develop a team of project managers, leading by example to ensure that objectives and development targets are met. To fully observe the development process and procedures in compliance with internal and external audit requirements. To meet legislative and regulatory requirements for development activities to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compliant homes.
The Successful Development Manager will:
- You will have previous experience in housing development construction and land acquisition and of managing complex schemes and substantial budgets associated with these schemes.
- Able to develop and manage a team of project managers, leading by example to ensure that objectives and development targets are met.
- You will have a stable CV showing longevity and commitment in your CV.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Have the ability to show you can deliver projects on time, budget and to quality.
- Able to show you have worked in an extra care environment would be useful.
- Able to work from home and cover Yorkshire travelling between sites
A healthy package with car allowance as well as career progression.
- Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'