Who we are.
Inspired Villages Group (IVG) have a proven reputation for delivering award-winning villages for later living and aims to become the leading UK operator in the sector. Working with Legal & General, IVG have the support of the largest pensions business in the UK and the fourth largest asset manager in the world and having over 10 million UK customers, we will become the fastest growing property company in the country.
Our business is about creating & managing superior homes for senior living where our residents can enjoy life to the full, wrapped with care on demand. We source and purchase sites, design our communities, take them through the planning process, construct and operate the functions including estate management, maintenance, wellness and leisure services, plus the complete hotel services such as housekeeping & restaurant, cafes and bars that all create a fabulous place to live. With our long term values we pride ourselves in sourcing, training and retaining talent to work in the fastest moving organisation in this growing sector.
- Management of large scale development projects from inception through to completion
- Site identification and acquisition.
- Undertaking feasibility reports and produce development appraisals
- Prepare business case/viability reports
- Procure the consultant team with the Project Management team
- Propose and define the overall strategy for any Planning Applications.
- Direct the Planning Consultants, prepare and guide the pre-Application negotiations regarding the design and appearance, site and scale of the development
- With the Solicitors, negotiate and assess the financial impact of any section 106 contributions proposed by the relevant local authority.
- Investigate and lead individual consultations with key stakeholder groups prior to and throughout the Application process.
- Prepare Development Briefs, Business plans, board reports and cash flow forecasting
- Work closely with the project management team
- Agree the appointment of the professional consultant team with the project manager, making sure the fees and services align with the requirements of the project, project budget and cashflow.
- Lead the consultant teams through planning, detailed design, procurement, delivery with the Project Management Team
- Direct & monitor the appointed Design Team in the development of an efficient build design including the overall cost value of the structure.
- Overseeing the procurement process and award of construction contracts
- Work with the marketing team to progress and deliver the marketing strategy.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure a seamless handover at PC of each phase of development.
You will need to have
8-10 years relevant experience within the industry with a breadth of knowledge regarding development projects
Results focused approach and able to demonstrate achievement of results in an environment involving multiple stakeholders
You will be based at our Normanton on Soar office near Loughborough however extensive travel maybe required. Your benefits would include pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday entitlement, bonus scheme provision.
- Good communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job