Development Manager - £40k £50k - Nottingham
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Development Manager to assist with developing the pipeline of new projects which will include standby and baseload power plants.
The role will require:
* Meeting targets
* Building strong relationships both internally and externally
* Technical evaluation of opportunities
* Financial evaluation of opportunities
* Managing the project pipeline to meet agreed timescales
* Preparation of reports
* Evaluating new opportunities and compiling approvals pack
* Procurement experience would be useful
* Ensuring that company health and safety policies and procedures are rigorously adhered to
The job holder is responsible for:
* Evaluating opportunities against business criteria
* Briefing other Departments on progress ie Operations, Finance, Commercial etc.
* Protecting the IP rights of our client
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
* Relevant experience in the Power generation / Renewables industry preferably on small scale power generation (up to 20MW).
* Knowledge and/or experience in small scale gas/electricity generation sector
* Knowledge of the UK Utility infrastructure and new connection procedures
* Managing multiple projects and consultants
* Engineering Degree
* Utility / Technical experience
* Team Player
* Good communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Mobility and flexibility to visit sites - this role is not 100% office based
* I.T. skills - Financial evaluation a benefit
* All applicants to apply via email stating current salary and enclosing current CV
* References required
* Salary will be commensurate on experience, knowledge and track record.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job