12 Month Fixed term Contract
Are you passionate about enhancing and establishing new and existing relationships with key donors? Want to work for an amazing international development charity?
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing clear strategies for the identification, cultivation and stewardship of a targeted pipeline of approaches to new and existing donors so as to successfully contribute to the overall funding objectives of the Major Donor team. This is an important position responsible for managing and developing new and existing relationships with individual donors capable of giving at a major/high level.
- Significant experience of working at senior level, in a fundraising, marketing or sales capacity
- Experienced at working at senior level externally to develop high value relationships
- Significant experience of successful face-to-face donor / customer contact
- Extensive experience and knowledge of good fundraising practice and relevant legal issues or equivalent from a commercial setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- International Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'