Are you an experienced Development Manager based in or within commuting distance of Cardiff?
Have you got a wealth of Land & Planning experience?
Do you have a strong understanding of contract law for town & country planning?
We are seeking a Development Manager in Cardiff to join an award winning care home and retirement living developer.
- Minimum of 8 years consultancy or developer experience in Land management, Acquisition and Development.
- Excellent understanding on land & planning law and policies, planning application valuation and financial appraisals.
- Degree qualified accredited with the RTPI
- Identify development sites
- Prepare terms for acquisition
- Secure planning permission for 3 sites per annum
- Assist regional development directors
- Carry out site due diligence
The role will offer you an excellent platform for career progression in an expanding business. In addition you will work on exciting development opportunities and receive a very competitive remuneration package to match your previous experience.
To be considered for this role or further Land or Planning opportunities please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job