Development Manager - Awesome Medtech !
Development Manager / Head of Software Development - Outstanding Role **
Location: Shoreditch, London EC1
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000
Development Manager , Head of Software Development required for outstanding AI for good Medtech company in Shoreditch . This Multiple Award winning healthcare company uses advanced AI to diagnose patients and save lives!
The Development Manager , Head of Software Development will be someone who will help the company continue to grow and improve its technology team capabilities.
The successful Development Manager , Head of Software Development will possess a University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related as well as the following skills:
- At least 5 years in the latest "cutting edge" Software Development
- Up to date with the latest Industry trends , able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Superb Interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multi task prioritize and manage time effectively
Other technical skills required to include:
- Knowledge of Microservices and microservice architecture
- Experience in working within a regulated SSDLC process
- Someone with a solid understanding of technology and who will be passionate about helping to create the best platform to deliver healthcare technology.
Development Manager - Responsibilities
- Hands on Software Development
- To build develop and deliver solid technological base in collaboration with the Tech Director
- to aid and assist with the future technology roadmap for the company
- Lead and manage the two offshore Software Development teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture
- working closely with all areas of the business, to include Product, Clinical Sales and Operations
- Design and implement build, deployment and configuration management
- Oversee the development and deployment of the CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor Metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorming new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Follow best practice and adhering to the regulations required.
- Amazon EC2
- Linux Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'