Development Management Graduate-Trainee
Salary up to £20,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To assist the Development Managers in the progress and procurement of potential new developments or phases through the technical, legal, planning and financial hurdles to the stage of signing off and starting on site.
- Assist with the preparation of Land appraisal to determine viability of future sites.
- Provide information to Estimating team to assist in the Tender Process.
- Produce Procurement Programmes.
- Assist with the Legal Handover process. Production of conveyance plans and control of plot boundary setting out, liaison with company Legal and external Solicitors where applicable.
- Co-ordinate the supply of information to Company Legal / external Solicitors for each new development / phase to enable estate documentation to be prepared in advance of sales release.
- In conjunction with Sales & Marketing department, liaise with Managing Agents and assist in the appointing of.
- In liaison with Company Legal, assist in the sale of Freehold Reversions.
- Dealing with correspondence from both company Legal and external Solicitors regarding Purchasers' Solicitors enquiries.
- Liaison with Services Manager to arrange mains-laying and co-ordinating service connections / meter installation in conjunction with Construction department.
- In liaison with Services Manager coordinate the necessary service diversion and / or disconnections required.
- Liaise with Services Manager to coordinate street lighting designs and liaising with the Commercial department to appoint contractor. Control of street lighting installation on site.
- Other administration tasks
A general background knowledge in residential development combined with a relevant qualification in building / civil engineering is ideal.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job