Dynamic, expanding and successful FMCG client are looking to recruit a Development Technician to support the Formulation Manager, produce development samples to meet agreed timelines and customer requirements and manage the stability testing. This role offers a chance to join a and be part of a professional and friendly team. The client are based North of Peterborough, easily commutable from Peterborough, Stamford, Wansford, Corby, Spalding and Northampton, Grantham, Market Deeping.
The hours of work are Mon - Fri 08:00-16:30.
The successful candidate will possess/be:
- Capable of making up samples from a formulation sheet or BOM (bill of material).
- Experience of stability/ compatibility testing.
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, work with minimal supervision and due to the extensive product portfolio, commitment and fantastic organisation skills are a must.
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and have excellent attention to detail. Ensure that all Development records are maintained, up to date and accurate.
Education & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced FMCG lab would be advantageous.
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific or related discipline
- Excellent computer skills, (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience of working to GMP
- Familiar with/ aware of the latest EU Cosmetic Regulations and REACH would be advantageous
This is a great time to join a company that are growing and developing. If you are looking for a company that really looking after their staff and you want to work with like minded professional and friendly individuals this would be a great company to join.
- Stability Testing
- Bills of Material