We are offering a generous basic salary plus annual bonus, benefits and a car.
This is an exciting, new position working within a fast paced commercial lending department. It will suit an experienced relationship manager. A background in development funding is essential.
The key task of the Relationship Manager is to manage the portfolio of Development Funding clients, including the monitoring of ongoing progress and exit strategies for live projects. Assessment & processing of stage drawdowns will also play a fundamental part of the role, along with developing client relationships to leverage additional lending opportunities.
• Act as Relationship Manager for development funding customers including regular update visits/contact.
• Monitor and assess outstanding loan terms and conditions, building a programme & budget, sales and exit strategy.
• Leveraging additional lending opportunities where possible and provide and initial assessment.
• Assess and process stage drawdowns upon receipt of the required professional certification.
• Review applications for additional funding for existing customers.
• Work with the Post Funding Manager to assess and monitor land with planning loan accounts and report to the directors.
• Act as a high level point of contact for customers with issues or concerns.
• Build, manage and maintain relationships with brokers and other 3rd parties.
• Keep up to date with market conditions so that strategies can be reviewed / realigned if changing market conditions dictate.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of working in the Development Funding sector
• Strong relationship management skills
• Excellent knowledge of the property market
• The ability to assess and understanding valuations
• The ability to work under pressure and to targets
• Strong communication skills
• PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Methodical with attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours
• Driving license - this role will involve considerable travel
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.