Our Client is a property management company looking to add a senior member to their commercial finance team. The role will involve ensuring the commercial finance team works effectively and innovates consistently.
The role will include, but by no means be limited to the following:
· Monitoring cash flow forecasting.
· Managing the reporting of Forward Funding MI.
· Recommend team improvements via peer review.
· Act in a supporting role for the Development and Investment Directors
· Help to inform decision making by raising financial knowledge.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate will be fully qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA with at least 5 years of experience of PQE. They will also have the following:
· Relevant experience in commercial management, strategy, and implementation.
· Demonstrable value in change and performance improvement.
· Extensive knowledge of forecasting and budgeting.
· High-end skill with Excel and financial modelling.
· A keen ability to maintain efficient financial controls and tight timescales.
· Strong relationship-building skills, a level-headed approach and confidence in their own abilities.
· An ability to work as a team player using strong communication skills.
· An industrious attitude that is consistent under pressure.