Development Finance Consultant -, Permanent, Buckinghamshire
Salary £40k -£45k OTE £65k-£75k+ Benefits
My Client are an established Broker looking to expand their Property Development Finance team in Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for seeking new Borrowers and sourcing leads in the residential property development sector. You will have experience in building new relationships with Developers and property investors in key markets. There will also be some pre -qualified leads provided to you via various channels such as other intermediaries.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Development Finance specialist to join a successful business during an exciting growth phase.
- Source / follow up on new leads in Residential Property Development sector
- Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with Developers and Property Investors in key markets
- Assist with the development of ongoing client management and retention
- Conduct full due diligence on development proposals
- Good Knowledge of construction types / development schemes / Costs and Procurement
- Knowledge of development appraisals and cash flows
- Presentation to credit include building financial models from what Developers initial appraisals and sense checking costs
- Playing a key role in meeting with Clients
- Adhering to Compliance and company processes
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in development finance essential, will consider commercial / construction background
- Good knowledge of Development Finance Market
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good networking skills to source new business and build relationships
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If interested, then please apply without delay
- Development Financing
- Property finance