"A superb opportunity to join a well-known and established Financial Services Company that can offer genuine career progression."
Our client is one of the UK' largest insurance companies providing over 100,000 clients with support and guidance on their insurance needs, offering over 200 specialist policies.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for an experienced Development Executive to join their team. Providing an effective and efficient service to their customers ensuring that company policy, procedure and regulatory requirements are always adhered to.
Salary: up to £35k
- To understand new Clients' business and their approach to insurance and risk management and to design and administer insurance solutions for the protection of their material assets and liabilities.
- To seek new business in line with company objectives and personal targets as defined within Sales and Individual Plans.
- To carry out Client Relationship Management (CRM) including visits and agreeing timelines in advance.
- To collate information and carry out the administration of Client's insurance programmes in a timely, technically accurate and cost-effective manner, in accordance with company procedures and performance standards.
- Ensure the collection of premiums from clients is carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities:
- To secure new commercial clients in line with personal business objectives/targets.
- To understand clients' business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
- Obtain and communicate sufficient information to demonstrate an understanding of the risk and to support the broking process in accordance with company procedures.
- Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions, with the purpose to secure new business.
- To expand the existing client portfolio to include additional covers and to produce new business leads for the sales team.
- Plan client meetings in advance to meet with company procedures.
- To be successful in the role of Development Executive a good knowledge of Commercial Combined, Liabilities, Contractors, Motor Fleet, Commercial Vehicle, Commercial and Residential Property is required.
- Previous Acturis experience is desirable but not essential
Harvard Associates takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Harvard Associates to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify Harvard Associates. We will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. Harvard Associates provides services as an Employment Consultancy and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'