Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP32,000 - GBP38,000 + Lucrative Bonus + Car allowance + Phone + Laptop
Location - Shropshire
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Motor, Motor Fleet, Motor Trade, Broker)
Due to continued growth and development our National client is looking to expand their extremely successful Motor Fleet team. You will be managing your own portfolio of accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue streams from existing client base, you will also be required to proactively develop new business opportunities.
- The majority of your time will be spent in front of prospects and clients, understanding their insurance programme and forming strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to present structured proposals to win their business.
- This is a predominately field based role with the client providing a large amount of qualified leads, a laptop and a mobile.
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments and enquiries
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
- Insurance knowledge and experience, ideally from a similar role with a bias towards Motor Fleet
- High level of ambition and drive
- Ability to generate new business
- Sales orientated
- Ability to generate new business and build a successful pipeline
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Motor Fleet EXEC
- Motor Fleet NB
- Motor Trade EXEC
- Motor Trade N
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job