Due to ongoing and sustained success within the Hertforshire team, an opening for an experienced Development Engineer has arisen to join this high-performance team to bring knowledge and experience of electro-mechanical engineering in the manufacturing of high tech, special purpose machinery.
This projects as a career defining opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who will reward dedication, self-motivation and excellent performance with empowerment in your role to shape the design outlook of the company as well as benefit from an excellent employee package and continuously improving earning potential.
Responsibilities of Development Engineer - Research and Development
- Prototyping and testing of new electro mechanical solutions
- Developing of test rigs to automate or semi-automate testing procedures
- Strip down existing electro-mechanical systems to improve system functionality or improved production process through re-engineering
- Build test rigs to include microprocessors, plcs, motors, sensors
- Software programming to integrate the technology
Development Engineer - Research and Development skills and qualifications
- Degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control System Engineering or similar
- Experience with electro-mechanical integration
- Hands on practical individual happy to get involved in designing and building test rigs.
- Organised and structured approach to looking at technology optimisation through various research methods
If you are multi-skilled engineer with an inquisitive nature able to strip down technical products to find ways to improve functionality or assembly then please click on the link to 'apply'. In return for your experience we can offer an attractive salary with benefits working for a leading manufacturer of high tech automated equipment with a range of options for you to over time advance your career as far as your drive and ability will take you.
For more information, please contact Colin Reeves, Automation & Robotics consultant in confidence on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job