We are looking for a skilled electronic engineer with a wealth of experience within PCB production. The successful applicant will need to have worked within new product design / prototypes within the electronic industry.
The role will be working on a specific project to develop a new miniaturised PCB to convert / amplify the electrical charge outputs from a range of sensors into voltage output which can be measured by standard data acquisition systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in analogue electronics design
- Electronic circuit simulation and prototype testing
- Knowledge of operational amplifiers
- Previously worked on new product design and prototype testing for PCB production
Ideally applicants will also have some knowledge of piezoelectric's though this is not essential
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Work on own initiative & part of a team
- Integrate with other departments
- Organised and fast thinking
This is a Monday - Friday role offering 40 hours a week
Initially based on a 6 month contract
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- development engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job