Are you experienced in Product Design or Development Engineering? If so, our client are recruiting for a Development Engineer to join the team!
Our client is a specialist manufacturer and distributor to the civils & drainage, plumbing and water management sectors.
With a reputation for supplying high quality products, our client offers a service to match and operates with a spirit of innovation across all areas of the company. The company’s focus is to add value to all the links in the supply chain, from re-sellers to end users of our products. This is a UK-based company.
Development Engineer Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work with the Research & Development Team to follow and help further implement and improve both new and existing product development processes throughout the business. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assist in daily technical enquiries.
- Run new development projects from conception to implementation.
- Maintain current product portfolio and implement improvements.
- Maintenance of standards and drawing records.
- Conversion of legacy product data to useable Solidworks model and drawing files.
- Develop new ideas around current product portfolio.
- Create and maintain BOM’s, Product codes, EAN codes, and technical information.
- Assist in the testing and reporting of current and new product development to relevant standards.
- Work in a safe manner to ensure the safety of self and others and highlight any issues to the QHSE Manager / Area Safety Representative.
- Comply with processes/procedures to ensure that the Company achieves it goal to continually improve its environmental performance.
- To be a supportive member of the R&D team and the whole Flexseal/S1E team.
The Ideal Development Engineer:
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling Solidworks & AutoCAD
- BSc/BA in a similar engineering field (HND Minimum)
- IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on development and testing experience.
- Product development experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of engineering, construction, design, and materials
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
What our client can do for you:
In return for your rewarding work as a Development Engineer, you can expect a competitive salary, as well as a range of excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Birthday day off
If you are looking to excel within a Product Development based role, click APPLY now!
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Product Development
- Development Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job