- The Chassis Motion Systems Control group is primarily responsible for developing and delivering features such as, Air Suspension, Damping, Active Roll Control and Active Suspension, the work covers all aspects of the design from requirements to full implementation.
- As support engineer you will be responsible for coordinating and providing (where appropriate) support for all test and development activities.
- These will consist of a mix of vehicle, structural rig, HiL rig and CAE based activities.
- Experience Managing Test work with Understanding of multiple test concepts, eg HiL, Vehicle (subjective and objective), CAE.
- Experience capturing test requirements to feed into test plans and budgets
- Competent with data analysis and the use of engineering tools to capture data from test facilities.
- Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve challenging objectives.
- Experience with automotive tools e.g canape, dSPACE control desk
- Understanding of vehicle networks and their relevance to chassis systems.