Senior Development Engineer (Civils) - Housebuilder
Salary circa £55-65,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Stanford Real Estate Partners is currently identifying experienced Engineers to work for a well-known house builder based in south Manchester. The role is a key part of the businesses Development team and is a career-focused role with an employer that values its people as their main priority.
Working as part of a small team, reporting to a Development Director, your role will be focused on all aspects of civil engineering, appraising sites, and ensuring a robust and efficient development process. The key responsibilities are as follows:
• Ensure all approvals are obtained and information issued to allow for developments sites to begin.
• Work with all Department to ensure relevant specifications and processes are adhered to.
• Prepare site viability reports in line with current regulatory requirements for residential development.
• Check all drawings and details for accuracy correctness and commercial suitability.
• Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with previous experience of working on residential development for a developer, contractor, or local authority. You will need to be proactive, tenacious, and diligent.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and to be part of a business that can offer long term career development and opportunity.
- Civil Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'