Development Director - Engineering Systems Utilities
Development Director - Engineering Systems (Utilities)
Location: Wokingham (UK)
Package: £90,000 - £100,000 + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
Relocation and sponsorship offered with this position.
I am working with a UK giant utilities provider who for this senior appointment to come on board and lead their systems development department. This role is a key hire in the strategic road map for the division and as such we have quite a strict criteria to hit.
We are looking for someone with experience working for a major utilities provider in a senior technical leadership position. You will need a strong technical understand around software development and experience leading large scale, long term projects from start to finish.
- Strong software product development background in the Energy & Utility industry
- Experience leading large, multi-year, business-critical Engineering Systems technology solutions
- Proficient in SDLC methodologies - Waterfall, Agile & DevOps solutions delivery models
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Thorough knowledge and experience with cloud platforms and applications, and experience implementing at an enterprise-scale
- Experience leading large development teams (50+)
In order to be considered for this position you must have relevant utilities experience. If you do, and you meet the above criteria then please apply here. I look forward to speaking with you.
Development Manager, Development Director, Engineering systems, utilities, Energy, electricity, gas, EBS, EMS IEM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'