instinct laboratory is a globally unique business that explores the ways in which human beings behave. Our work takes us around the globe and we support blue chip businesses from a wide range of industries: from automotive to telecoms, retailing through to fashion and beauty.
2018 is an exciting year for instinct laboratory, as we move into our new global headquarters in Nottingham, UK. Our new building, instinct house, is the culmination of over a decade’s research as to how it is that human beings interact with their environment and promises to be one the most progressive office buildings in the country.
We are seeking a Development Designer to help strengthen our creative team. This exciting opportunity is critical to our business and is at the heart of turning our 3D creative concepts into reality for our worldwide clients. Our work ranges from supporting clients with POS design right through to designing store concepts and managing international roll-outs!
This exciting role will include:
- Interpreting creative concepts and using AutoCAD to create drawing packs and design intent documents for procurement and for use by our clients and our production partners
- Using your experience to solve problems and create new solutions to ensure the successful resolutions of challenges
- Conducting feasibility studies and material investigations
The successful candidate will be based at one of our Nottingham offices; however, they will need to have a valid passport as this role involves regularly traveling outside of the UK.
This important role is ideal for someone who relishes the opportunity to work across a number of different industries and is seeking the chance to progress within a dynamic business.
Your skills will include:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a design related course or 2 years’ experience in a similar role, including work on interiors
- Excellent organisation and the ability to manage multiple projects and workflows
- Great communications skill; as well as taking a client facing role, you’ll need to work closely with our internal teams and external partners
- Attention to detail and experience using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
How to apply
Applications should be submitted via reed.co.uk and include a CV, examples of work and covering letter detailing how your experience can translate into the role we are looking to fill. Please be sure to include the reference: #0618 in the subject line of your correspondence.
- Feasibility Studies
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Drawing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job