We are currently recruiting for a Development Coordinator to join a leading National Housebuilder. The successful Development Coordinator will be working from our client's Norwich office, part of their East Anglia Division. Although office based, there may be some occasional travel to sites which are all located in either Norfolk or Suffolk.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the successful Development Coordinator will be responsible for managing the design process during the construction process, coordinating the design team and specialist sub-contractors and assisting the Development Manager with the management of the construction design phase. More specific day-to-day duties can be provided upon request.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have previous experience working for a House builder in a similar role. A design background would be hugely advantageous, although not essential. Due to the nature of the role, the candidate will be expected to have a solid understanding of construction methods and technology, excellent IT skills and a strong grasp of HSE regulations.
Development Coordinator Position Overview
- Coordinate design team and specialist subcontractors
- Manage design process during the construction process
- Provide technical advice
- Process design information and maintain drawing registers
- Monitor the release of design information against the agreed programme
- Produce weekly design reports
- Other duties associated with the role will be discussed as required
Development Coordinator Position Requirements
- Previous experience working for a House builder in a similar role
- Design background advantageous
- Solid understanding of construction methods and technology
- Strong grasp of HSE regulations
- Computer literate
- History of good tenure
Development Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary: £40K - £55K, DOE
- Car / Car allowance
- Pension - up to 5% match
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Other package benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.