We are currently recruiting for a new role of a Development Coordinator to be based within a large residential scheme in Cardiff.
Your role will be to provide clerical support to the on-site Development Manager to enable the day-to-day management of the residential estate.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate the day-to-day duties of the caretaking and housekeeping team under the direction of the Development Manager.
- Raise purchase orders for Contractors to undertake work on site using appropriate software.
- Collate financial information for data projects, using relevant software.
- Produce regular newsletters and mail merges, as requested.
- Process insurance claims for minor damages in residential properties.
- Source and maintain a list of local Contractors and Suppliers for specialist works.
- Create and maintain an e-mail distribution list.
- Process invoices for approval by the Development Manager.
- Oversee and reconcile monthly credit card expenditure for minor expenses.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by the Development Manager.
An ideal applicant would hold a previous career background in the property industry in some capacity. Administrative experience would also benefit the role. You must be IT literate and able to navigate basic programmes such as Microsoft and Google Chrome. You must have exceptional English written language skills to ensure communication is of a high standard to our customers. You will be part of a larger team and must have a personable approach. The day to day duties are office based however development staff are entirely client facing.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday - 30 hours per week - 0900 to 1500 (can be flexible on start/finish time but must be 6 hours per day)
The salary for this role is £17,500 per annum.
Please call Charley Noakes on for more info!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job