This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with either a Chemistry / Science qualification, and or some laboratory experience to join a well established manufacturing firm based in Peterborough. All we ask is that you either have a BSc. degree in chemistry, or a related discipline, or some lab experience of working in a laboratory environment.
Photocentric Ltd based in Peterborough is a rapidly growing, innovative company with a number of patented, market leading and award winning products. We are looking for a graduate chemist to be involved with formulating and testing new resins for our 3D printers.This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression, as the role offers the opportunity to carry out chemical research working under one of our PhD chemists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate 3D printer resins under the supervision of a PhD chemist
- Test 3D printer resins
- Perform challenging, cutting edge research under the supervision of a PhD chemist
- Record all results in a systematic manner, and prepare reports about test results
- Retain copies of all results for reporting
- Retain copies and examples for future use
- Comply with company policies and procedures and lead by example in all areas
- Actively participate in the process of continuous improvement of the Company’s Product Safety and Quality Management System, products and processes.
- Recent chemistry graduate (BSc.), or previous experience of working in a lab environment
- Have a good eye for detail
- Good numerical and literacy skills in order to be able to complete relevant documentation
- Able to work on own initiative
- Genuine interest in chemistry
- Good team player
- Can commute to Peterborough
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job