Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Bungay is currently seeking a Development Chemist to join their team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Commercial Team on NPD briefs taking from concept through to launch
- Working with customers on briefs, technologies, textures and innovations
- Development of products through the laboratory
- Responsible for formulas through stability, micro and compatibility testing
- Present new ideas and formulations to new and existing customers
- Keeping up to date on trends and attending cosmetic seminars and events
- Acting as duty chemist across the factory during manufacturing process being a trouble shooter and solutions focused
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in formulating in the personal care sector. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated!
The successful candidate will have a natural creativity and flare for product development and innovation, and will possess good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd