The main purpose of your role will be to:
- Research, develop and manufacture innovative and cost effective products.
- Manage current and new technical projects.
- Develop effective customer relationships to build expertise in customer processes.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that products are developed in compliance with safety and legal procedures.
- Generation of safety and product dossiers for new products.
- Generation of product prototypes for the business development teams.
- Review technical data arising from testing and following up on deviations and out of specification results.
- Approving stability testing of skincare products.
- Working with raw material suppliers to ensure that product quality requirements are maintained.
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining continuous professional development through attendance at relevant seminars and events.
To be considered for the position, you should ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in formulation of skin care or hair care products.
- A BSc (or equivalent) in chemistry would be beneficial for this position.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45627 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'