This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Work closely with the production, sales & marketing departments on all new products
- Develop new and innovative formulations.
- Improve & develop existing products.
- General laboratory housekeeping.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry (or equivalent) or a related field
- A good background understanding of Chemistry plus experience working with complex mixtures
- Ideally a background in toiletry/cosmetic or ink/paint formulations
- Experience of Rheology & suspensions
- Experience working in a busy, industrial laboratory
- Excellent communication skills, and to work well within a busy team.
- Able to work competently and independently once training has been given.
- Good mathematical ability and computer literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills are required, along with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and have a desire to develop their job role to suit the company needs.
If successful you will be joining an organisation that aims to develop and market the most effective scientifically proven products and services for Agriculture and related industries, maximising efficiency for their customers whilst minimising environmental impact.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41725 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job