I'm working with an inspirational Charity who are dedicated to the prevention, control and treatment of communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. They are looking to appoint a Development and Performance Specialist at their head office in Central London. The deadline for this role is Tuesday 30th January 2018 at 9am.
- Undertake training needs analysis and organisational monitoring and evaluation of the organisation and its staff
- Develop and implement a learning and development strategy and a leadership development programme to support the development of all staff
- Plan and track the learning and development budget
- Coach managers on HR best practice, policies and procedure
- Manage and monitor performance reviews for both UK and global employees
- Prepare course evaluation reports and longer term impact assessments
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Extensive Learning and Development experience
- Significant experience of working with employment laws and practices (international experience would be an advantage)
- Experience of working within the Charity sector would also be a distinct advantage
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.