I'm working with an inspirational Charity who are dedicated to the prevention, control and treatment of communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. They are looking to appoint a Development and Performance Specialist at their head office in Central London. The deadline for this role is Tuesday 30th January 2018 at 9am.
- Undertake training needs analysis and organisational monitoring and evaluation of the organisation and its staff
- Develop and implement a learning and development strategy and a leadership development programme to support the development of all staff
- Plan and track the learning and development budget
- Coach managers on HR best practice, policies and procedure
- Manage and monitor performance reviews for both UK and global employees
- Prepare course evaluation reports and longer term impact assessments
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Extensive Learning and Development experience
- Significant experience of working with employment laws and practices (international experience would be an advantage)
- Experience of working within the Charity sector would also be a distinct advantage
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job