Do you have proven experience within people development and assessment? Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Development and Assessment Consultant to join the team at the Volkswagen training centre in Milton Keynes. This role will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Development and Assessment Consultant, you will be responsible for assessing and developing all core non-technical roles within the Volkswagen Group networks, through to certified / qualified status. Daily tasks will include:
- Evaluating behavioural competencies, using a variety of assessment tools, and developing and delivering associated developmental feedback.
- Accurate and timely reporting of results and feedback to candidates in conjunction with Line Managers.
- Supporting and development of referral candidates to support readiness for re-assessment.
- Creation and delivery of feedback in the context of personal development planning.
- Assessment of Brand Manager/Head of Business for Brand approved status.
- Facilitation and assessment of Brand World Championship events.
- Review and development of assessment materials and development solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication skills
- Ensuring compliance with quality procedures, including TUV and Automotive awarding bodies.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
Who are the business looking for?
As the ideal Development and Assessment Consultant, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Facilitation, assessment and evaluation skills.
- Delivery of feedback in the context of personal development planning.
- Ability to manage multiple Brands/Stakeholders/projects effectively.
- Ability to engage and influence at a senior level.
- Understanding of retailer network structure and job roles.
- Knowledge or experience of accreditation of learning programmes.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Focused on achievement of objectives and targets.
- Flexible, proactive and customer focused.
- Excellent organisation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiating skills, with the ability to manage conflicting situations and priorities.
- Clear pro-active approach to planning and deadline focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery.
- Excellent commercial knowledge with excellent presentation/facilitation skills.
- Calm, credible and dependable.
- Industry-related qualifications are desirable.
In return for your hard work as a Development and Assessment Consultant, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role ofDevelopment and Assessment Consultant, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Development Assessment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job