Development Analysts Level 1
Multiple Opportunities & Positions Available - based in Tredegar
Please note, you must be from a pharmaceutical / life sciences background, and have worked as an Analyst previously in order to be considered for this role.
The main purpose of the Development Analysts role, will be to perform the Analytical testing function in an efficient and effective manner; in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
Development Analysts - Key Responsibilities
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results
- To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- To undertake other laboratory and business-related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities
- To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities
Development Analysts - Essential Experience & Desirable Skills
- A Science or Engineering Degree is essential
- Previous Experience in a Laboratory or Analytical setting
- Experience in using analytical techniques; including GMP, HPLC and Method Validation
- Experience of adhering and working to Health & Safety, GMP and other regulatory guidelines
- Effective Communication Skills, Time Management, Honest and Trustworthy
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a scientific role that provides the successful applicant the opportunity to gain experience and have genuine opportunities to progress through the business. Everyone is highly visible, and is mutually keen to get involved in taking the business forward.
Level 1 Development Analysts - Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (Level One)
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please apply for this role if you have experience in or as - Development Analyst - Analytical Development - Laboratory Experience - Scientific - HPLC - Method Validation
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities.
- Analytical Skills
- Analytical Method Validation
- Scientific Background