Development Analyst - Real Estate. Our Client has close to £2 billion in assets under their management and they have been providing long term, market leading values for investors in the 'Build to Rent' sector with an impressive development pipeline. All this has resulted in them becoming a major player in the UK property market and due to expansion they are now looking for a Portfolio Development Analyst to join the team.
The Role will include but not limited to-
- Responsible for appraise a development or operational opportunity
- Understand the companies operating model and how this adapts to their opportunities.
- Reporting on modelling to their investment partners
- Using the modelling outputs to help write proposals
- Working with the revenue and finance teams to extract real time data to inform modelling and the wider business
- Appraising a specific target market in terms of demand, competition and rental levels
- Producing a succinct report summarising findings
- Searching target markets for development opportunities
- Attending and conduct meetings independently
The Person: To apply you MUST have experience working within Real Estate/Property ideally in the 'Build to Rent' or PRS sector but this is not essential. Architect experience is also advantageous. They are looking for someone with around 18 month's experience (post-graduation). The successful candidate will be highly competent on quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as strong on Excel. You should be highly motivated and entrepreneurial to fit into the team and should be enthusiastic and literate with a keen interest in the real estate/'Build to Rent' sector. This job entails working very closely with the decision makers within the company and plenty of opportunity for development in the future.
www.tridentint.com Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- real estate
- development analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'