Senior QC/Development Analyst - £25k - Pharmaceuticals - Cheshire
Excellent opportunity for candidates with leadership skills who are looking to progress
Ideally we need candidates with a very strong pharmaceutical chemistry background with Stability Testing experience
- Perform analysis on raw materials, components, in-process, finished product and stability samples, as per relevant analytical specifications and procedures
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and identification of out-of-trend and out-of-specification results
- Complete the investigation and root cause analysis of analytical issues, including OOS/OOT results and implementation of any associated CAPAs in line with site expectations
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to colleagues as required
- Able to act as customer technical support
- Preparation and review of GMP related documentation (analytical methods, SOPs, specifications, monographs, protocols, reports)
- Assist in day to day running of laboratory in order to implement priorities and workloads as indicated by the team leader
- Development of new analytical methods using Quality by Design principles
- Perform validation of analytical methods including writing protocols and reports
- Complete documentation associated with laboratory functions in line with GMP
- Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GLP, GMP, and are well kept and maintained.
- Issue regular progress updates to management and present appropriate information, as requested at scientific or project review meetings
- Ability to raise change controls, deviations and other quality documentation, showing attention to detail
- Maintain a safe working environment within the laboratory, ensuring risk assessments and COSHH assessments are carried out on a routine basis
- Maintain a high quality standard within the laboratory, ensuring laboratory note books, log books and other documents are maintained to an acceptable standard
- Analysis, write ups, workbooks and documentation right first time
- Able to complete data confirmation, checks and review
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Chemistry or an associated subject
- Experience in working within a high throughput analytical laboratory
- Strong technical knowledge and capability in analytical chemistry with strong emphasis on HPLC and GC
- Experience of MDI and DPI analytical testing
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others: maintaining excellent stakeholder communication whilst ensuring the primary needs of the business are met.
- Proven track record in the ability to demonstrate initiative and work with diverse groups to reach consensus.
- Communication skills with emphasis on the ability to impact and influence people without direct line authority
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- Raw Materials
- Team Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'