Science Solutions - Development Analyst
International Pharmaceutical Contract Development & Manufacturing Organisation
Near Merthyr in South Wales - Circa 20 miles North of Cardiff & Newport
Development Analyst- Pharmaceuticals
A pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company in South Wales are currently looking for a Development Analyst to join their team in developing methods for new and existing products being manufactured on site.
As a Development Analyst you will be responsible for method development and method validation projects including technical transfer projects ensuring that all methods meet ICH, MHRA and EP guidelines.
- Life Science Degree or equivalent industrial experience
- Proven experience with method development/validation using HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
- Experience of routine and none-routine testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods using HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry techniques.
- Demonstrable understanding of cGMP regulations and ICH guidelines
- Ability to author/review/approve SOPs and Work Instructions
- Proven experience training and mentoring junior members of the lab
- Ability to prioritize and manage QC laboratory workload managing priorities based on critical guidelines ensuring production needs are met.
Interviews are imminent for an immediate so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"