.Net & SQL Server Developer - Mid and Senior (Please note that we do not use recruitment agencies we only recruit direct)
A modern, forward thinking provider of data services have opportunities for a Mid and Senior Developers to join their highly professional team
As a group they offer industry a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities they are looking for .Net & SQL Server Developers who have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal .Net & SQL Server Developer will have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
- Visual Studio 2012 with vb.Net or C#.Net
- MSSQL 2008/2012
- IIS & Web/Database Server administration.
- Various SQL facilities such as Jobs, Functions & Stored Procedures.
- Will be lead developer involved in diverse development projects orientated around various Credit Reference services.
- Project A: Version 2 of our industry leading live reporting shared database used by dozens of short-term lenders, due to be launched in the UK and Australia.
- Project B: Evolution of our ground breaking live bank statement service used in UK and Australia.
- Project C: Build of a new and innovative B2B and Consumer branded website that will take the company into a new sector and diversify to a new and exciting product and client base.
- Must be highly focused and self-motivated.
- Great communication skills, as will be liaising with the client, working within compact teams.
- Has great attention to detail, rigorous in testing and completion of a project.
- Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive.
- Candidate will need to follow instruction from architect/designer, executing the plan in an efficient manner.
- Strong in analysis and problem solving.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job