Title: Mid and Senior Developers
Job: .Net & SQL Server Developer
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications.
Company: LAPS IT/ Lending Metrics
Positions: We are looking for 3-4 quality recruits to start as soon as available.
Overview: Rapidly growing software house and credit reference agency wants 3-4 Senior Developers.
As a group we offer industry a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities this job is ideal for candidates that have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal candidate would have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
- Visual Studio 2012 with vb.Net or C#.Net
- MSSQL 2008/2012
- IIS & Web/Database Server administration.
- Various SQL facilities such as Jobs, Functions & Stored Procedures.
- Will be lead developer involved in diverse development projects orientated around various Credit Reference services.
- Project A: Version 2 of our industry leading live reporting shared database used by dozens of short-term lenders, due to be launched in the UK and Australia.
- Project B: Evolution of our ground breaking live bank statement service used in UK and Australia.
- Project C: Build of a new and innovative B2B and Consumer branded website that will take the company into a new sector and diversify to a new and exciting product and client base.
- Must be highly focused and self-motivated.
- Great communication skills, as will be liaising with the client, working within compact teams.
- Has great attention to detail, rigorous in testing and completion of a project.
- Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive.
- Candidate will need to follow instruction from architect/designer, executing the plan in an efficient manner.
- Strong in analysis and problem solving.
- Not your average development role, as will need to work in a dynamic and sometimes fast moving environment.
- Candidate will have access to highly secure data and may be vetted for suitability.
- Semi-flexible working hours, may vary depending on current projects.
- Located in Segensworth Fareham within short commuting distance of Southampton and Portsmouth.
- All staff issued with high-spec laptop.
- Free fruit and cans of coke provided.
- Free parking with easy access to motorway.
- Monthly company briefing with free pizza for all.
- Modern open-plan offices.
- Buy additional holiday days after a year of service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job